CARE Advanced HOB - St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2017 · Thursday
ADVANCED OILS OF THE BIBLE
David Stewart LCCI, PhD, BCRS, LSH
Anthony Stewart SCCI(e)
Purpose: This Workshop is intended for training of new Certified CARE Instructors in their teaching of the History of Anointing and Laying of Hands (formerly known as Healing Oils of the Bible) program for CARE Credit (2.5 hrs). It is normally offered once a year the day before the CCI Summit which, in 2017, will be in St. Louis, Missouri. All new CARE Instructors are required to take this Workshop during their first year. Those who have taken it already may repeat it for half price.
Eligibility for Participation: While the workshop is primarily intended for new CARE Instructors to prepare them to teach the class on History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands (HAL), anyone can attend this class. It is recommended, but not required that you have previously taken the CARE History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands class. While students may feel enabled to give programs on the Bible Oils after taking this training, and we hope they do so, their attendance does not authorize them to give official CARE Programs or teach for CARE Credit. Only CARE Instructors may do that.
Registration Fee: $250 payable to CARE, RR 4 Box 646, Marble Hill, MO 63764. Credit cards accepted as well as checks and cash. There is no couple's discount. The class starts at 8:30 am, but the doors will be open at 8:00 am. Class ends at 6:30 pm. If you have taken this workshop before, you may repeat it for half price.
1. Obtain a personal copy and read the book, Healing Oils of the Bible
2. Obtain a personal copy and view the DVD, Healing Oils of the Bible
3. Obtain a personal copy and read the book, Healing: God's Forgotten Gift, and fill out the blanks for students to answer.
4. Obtain a personal copy and view the DVD, Healing: God's Forgotten Gift, for both leader and student
5. Be prepared to comment on any or all of the above in class
Things to Bring to Class:
1. Your copy of the book Healing Oils of the Bible
2. Your copy of the book Healing: God's Forgotten Gift
3. A copy of the Holy Bible.
4. A bottle of your favorite Biblical Oil with which you will be anointed.
Workshop Content: Since this is intended as training for CARE Instructors who will be teaching a program on History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands for CARE Credit, part of the class intent is to introduce unusual situations in which the CARE Instructor may find themselves. For example, in teaching a CARE class, you may attendees who are not Christian or Jewish and who do not consider the Old and/or the New Testaments their scriptures, which can be challenging. Such participants may be Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Druid, atheist, or of some other belief or faith. A brief description of these non-Judeo-Christian religions will be given along with what to expect. Some of the Bible’s history will also be covered.