Click here to register!
CARE Intensive - Fort Worth, TXAugust 17-19, 2018 · Friday-Sunday
RAINDROP, VITA FLEX, BIBLE OILS, EMOTIONAL RELEASE, CHEMISTRY (CHEM NOT FOR CREDIT)
Jennifer McCraw CCCI
Fort Worth, TX CARE Intensive
This will be a 3-day Intensive in Raindrop, Vita Flex, Chemistry, Emotional Release and History of Anointing with Oils and Laying on of Hands - providing practically applied aromatherapy skills and authorized training for NCBTMB (25 CE hours) for healing professionals who choose to learn about &/or integrate essential oils into their practices as well as for the non-professionals who are empowering themselves to increase the health and well being of their family, friends and themselves. **The Chemistry I & II and Emotional Release sections of this intensive will be proctored courses. As such, the Chemistry courses do NOT count for official CARE credit and no certificates will be issued for Chem I & II.
Participants completing the training will:
• Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
• Understand the Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
• Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vita flex
• Learn to do Raindrop Technique
• Learn how Essential Oils Can be Used for Emotional Releasing
Intensive Daily Format:
Limitations Of Class Size:
The Raindrop and Vita Flex portions of the intensive class are limited to 6 participants in order to keep class sizes small for better hands-on attention and training, so register early to ensure your place. The Bible Oils, Chem I, Chem II, and Emotional Release classes are demonstration/lecture classes, and there are no limitations on class size beyond the seating capacity of the room. While preregistration is preferred, these portions of the intensive are open to the public at al a carte prices with registrations taken at the door.
Credit Hours & Prices:
Vitaflex - 4 hrs, $140
Raindrop I - 4hrs, $160
Raindrop II - 4 hrs, $160
Chemistry I - 3 hrs $110*
Chemistry II - 3 hrs, $110*
Emotional Release - 5 hrs $170
Individual Class Total $890
Package price for 25 hrs $700
Repeat students: $350
Full Intensive cost is $700 (savings of $190). $100 Non-refundable deposit is due upon registration, with remaining balance due upon arrival.
*The August intensive is being offered at a discounted rate of $500 because the Chemistry portion does not count for official CARE credit. Please email me at email@example.com to register and DO NOT use the registration link on the CARE website.
What Is Included:
Class notes, necessary oils, handouts, and a certificate acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken are all included in seminar fees.
What To Bring:
• A notebook and pen or pencil to take notes
• Snacks for yourself
• A sweater or blanket if you tend to get chilly
• You are encouraged to bring your Bible for the Bible Oils class.
• While there are no texts required to take the CARE classes, if you own a copy of The Chemistry Of Essential Oils Made Simple, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, Releasing Emotional Patterns, and/or Heal Your Body, please bring them, as they will be referred to often in the Chemistry and Emotional Release classes. Copies will be available at the seminar if you don't have them.
• A set of twin sheets (flat and fitted)
• A bath towel and a hand towel
Seminar Bookstore: Texts and DVDs required for CCIs will be available for sale at the seminar.
What You Can Expect
· History of Anointing: Upon completion you will be able to cite books of the Old and New Testaments containing information on essential oils as well as their Biblical and modern applications.
· Applied Vita Flex: Upon completion you will be able to perform 13 Vita Flex Procedures, to understand the basis for Vita Flex, and what benefits may be expected from their application.
· Raindrop Technique: Upon completion you will be able to perform the entire Raindrop protocol, understand its limits and precautions, and know its potential benefits. This class is part of the foundation for becoming a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS).
· Chemistry: Upon completion you will gain a scientific understanding of how the compounds of essential oils reach to cellular levels and how they can bring benefits to the various organs and tissues of the body.
· Emotional Release: Upon completion you will be able understand how physical maladies may correlate with repressed emotions, to use essential oils to locate where emotional issues may be stored in the body, and learn a protocol aimed at releasing them for yourself and others.
· Get Certified AS CRTS, CAC, LSH, BCRS OR CCI:
Jennifer McCraw, CCI
CARE INTENSIVE REGISTRATION FORM
Dates of Intensive: August 17-19, 2018
History of Anointing
State/Province_______________________ Zip/Postal Code________________
Amt. Due $_______________* PayPal: Friends and Family firstname.lastname@example.org
*$100 deposit due at time of registration. Remaining balance due upon arrival.
Email Registration to: