Register for This Event
CARE Intensive - Nashville, TNNovember 10-12, 2018 · Saturday-Monday
FULL CARE INTENSIVE: RAINDROP, VITAFLEX, HISTORY OF ANOINTING, CHEMISTRY, EMOTIONAL RELEASE
Jennifer McCraw CCCI
November 10-12, 2018
Instructor: Jennifer McCraw CCCI, LSH
This will be a 3-day Intensive in Raindrop, Vitaflex, Chemistry, Emotional Release and History of Anointing with Oils - providing practically applied aromatherapy skills and authorized training for NCBTMB (25 CE hours) for healing professionals who choose to learn about &/or integrate essential oils into their practices as well as for the non-professionals who are empowering themselves to increase the health and well being of their family, friends and themselves.
Participants completing the training will:
• Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
• Understand the Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
• Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vitaflex
• Learn to do Raindrop Technique
• Learn how Essential Oils Can be Used for Emotional Releasing
Intensive Daily Format:
Limitations Of Class Size:
The Raindrop and Vita Flex portions of the intensive class are limited to 10 participants in order to keep class sizes small for better hands-on attention and training, so register early to ensure your place. The Bible Oils, Chem I, Chem II, and Emotional Release classes are demonstration/lecture classes, and there are no limitations on class size beyond the seating capacity of the room. While preregistration is preferred, these portions of the intensive are open to the public at al a carte prices with registrations taken at the door.
Credit Hours & Prices:
Full Intensive cost is $700 (savings of $190).
What Is Included:
Class notes, necessary oils, handouts, and a certificate acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken are all included in seminar fees.
What To Bring:
What You Can Expect
· History of Anointing:Upon completion you will be able to cite books of the Old and New Testaments containing information on essential oils as well as their Biblical and modern applications.
· Applied Vitaflex:Upon completion you will be able to perform 13 Vitaflex techniques, and understand the basis for and benefits of Vitaflex.
· Raindrop Technique:Upon completion you will be able to perform the entire Raindrop protocol, understand its limits and precautions, and know its potential benefits. This class is part of the foundation for becoming a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS).
· Chemistry:Upon completion you will gain a scientific understanding of how the compounds of essential oils reach cellular levels and how they can bring benefits to various organs and tissues of the body.
· Emotional Release:Upon completion you will be able understand how physical maladies may correlate with repressed emotions, to use essential oils to locate where emotional issues may be stored in the body, and learn a protocol aimed at releasing them for yourself and others.
· Get Certified AS CRTS, CAC, LSH, BCRS OR CCI:
Jennifer McCraw, CCCI, LSH
CARE INTENSIVE REGISTRATION FORM
Dates of Intensive:__________________________________________________________
History of Anointing
*Payment due at time of registration.