CARE Advanced HOB - Innsbrook, MOAugust 4, 2022 · Thursday
CARE ADVANCED BIBLE OILS
Anthony Stewart FCCI
Purpose: This class is primarily intended for training of new Certified CARE Instructors in their teaching of the History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands (formerly known as Healing Oils of the Bible). It is normally offered once a year - the day before the CCI Summit. This year it will be at Innsbrook, Missouri on Thursday, August 4, 2022. All new CARE Instructors are required to take this class during their first year. For instructors outside of the US that have travel restrictions due to Covid, CARE may offer an online option. More info on this will be available soon. Those who have taken Advanced HOB already may repeat it for half price.
Eligibility for Participation: While this class is primarily intended for new CARE Instructors to prepare them to teach the class on History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands (HAL), anyone can attend this class. It is recommended, but not required, that you have previously taken the CARE History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands class. While students may feel enabled to give programs on the Bible Oils after taking this training – and we hope they do so – their attendance does not authorize them to give official CARE programs or teach for CARE credit. Only CARE Instructors may do that.
1. Obtain a personal copy and read the book, Healing Oils of the Bible.
2. Obtain a personal copy and view the DVD, Healing Oils of the Bible.
3. Obtain a personal copy and read the book, Healing: God's Forgotten Gift, and fill out the blanks for students to answer (if this book is available, or if you already have a copy).
4. Obtain a personal copy and view the DVD, Healing: God's Forgotten Gift, for both leader and student (if this DVD set is available, or if you already have a copy).
5. Choose at least three books from the Bible to read and study from beginning to end. Please make sure that you read at least one book from the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) and one book from the New Testament. You may choose either part of the Bible for the third book. While studying, take notes on the following: (1) References to oils or plants, if any; (2) Verses that are difficult to understand, or of interest to you; (3) References that may connect to other books of the Bible, if any (e.g., Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:8-12).
6. Be prepared to comment on any or all of the above in class.
1. Your copy of the book Healing Oils of the Bible.
2. Your copy of the book Healing: God's Forgotten Gift (if available).
3. A copy of the Bible.
4. A bottle of your favorite Biblical oil with which you want to be anointed.
Innsbrook Resort (Aspen Center)