of a CCI
The responsibilities of a professional Certified CARE Instructor are
defined by the following:
- Subscribe to the CARE Statement of Philosophy and Purpose in all
activities performed as a CCI and in the name of or on behalf of CARE.
- Honor and follow the CARE Policies and Procedures as published in
the CCI Handbook, and adapt to changes in CARE Policies and Procedures
as they may occur from time to time.
- Represent high standards of professional and individual integrity
and ethics as a member of CARE's team of CCIs.
- Operate within the laws, statutes and regulations of the state, province
or other binding government entity in which the CCI resides or functions
as a CCI.
- Do not diagnose, treat or prescribe in your capacity as a CCI. Present
yourself as a CARE Instructor whose role is restricted to that of an
educator and facilitator unless you are possessed of a valid license
to practice a legally defined healing art or therapy.
- Use only CARE approved outlines and syllabi for CARE Course content
taught for CARE credit toward CCI status.
- Distribute only official CARE literature, outlines, handouts or seminar
notes as specified and approved by CARE. This is to include
- (1) A Vitaflex and Raindrop Skill Outline as published by CARE.
- (2) A complete set of Raindrop Notes as published by CARE. Quantities
of these handouts may be purchased from CARE.
- If you wish to show, distribute, or demonstrate any items or literature
not originating from CARE or YLEO, you must receive permission in advance
of that seminar. CCIs must allow adequate time for the approval process
to take place. CARE reserves the right to disallow the sharing or distribution
of any items or literature in a CARE Seminar determined to be incompatible
with CARE ideals as expressed in this Handbook. All literature and items
originating from YLEO are approved.
- Use only YLEO essential oils in all CARE programs and seminars. The
only exception is to use another brand as a teaching tool to compare
with YLEO oils for educational purposes and demonstrate the difference
between YLEO's pure, therapeutic grade, organically grown oils and those
that are synthetic, diluted, improperly distilled and/or adulterated.
- Notify CARE in a timely fashion when organizing a CARE Seminar of
the dates, times, places, contact persons, and fees so this information
can be included in the CARE calendar.
- Promptly send the names, addresses, and phone numbers of each student
completing the seminar along with a $10 registration fee in order for
the student to receive a CARE Certificate of participation and credit
for the course toward CCI status. For students taking your course who
are not working toward CCI status and who do not desire a certificate,
no information or fees for them need be submitted to CARE.
- Renew and maintain your active status by a $75 professional renewal
fee due upon each anniversary of your certification. The renewal fee
includes a year's subscription to Caring Communications.
- Fulfill the continuing education requirements each five year period,
as will be specified by CARE in a future edition of the CCI Handbook
and on this website, in order to maintain active CCI status.
- Be familiar with the CCI Handbook and remain current and updated
on the policies and procedures of CARE as reported in "Caring Communications"
and subsequent editions of the Handbook as they are published and become
- Change and modify the CARE course content and manner of presentation
according to ongoing revisions and improvements that may occur from
time to time so that persons participating in a CARE Seminar will receive
effectively the same information and training regardless of where offered
or by whom taught.
- Open CARE Seminars to all interested parties whether associated with
Young Living or not and whether in your downline or not. Only those
intending to apply for CCI status need to be Young Living distributors.
However, you may refuse to accept any potential student for your CARE
courses whom you deem to be disruptive or whose behavior would interfere
with the participation of others. You may call CARE for advice in specific
- Maintain active status as a Young Living Distributor as defined by
Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., in its most recent Policies and Procedures
- Adapt and adopt all changes in CARE Policies and Procedures, including
CCI requirements and details of course content, when noified of the
effective dates of such changes. CCIs will be given timely notice of
The Certified CARE Instructor Program Outlined
you missed a copy of the Messenger? Find it in the Raindrop Messenger
Here to Learn how to Become a Certified Raindrop Technique
Specialist (CRTS) or Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS)
or Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH)